Welcome to our Spring New Product Release. In this issue:
- A superior award-winning Astaxanthin – a powerful antioxidant neutralising free radicals
- A beautifully tasteless plant-based Omega-3 – compliant to TGA compositional guidelines
- Organically bound essential minerals – sustainably sourced
- Cardiovascular support – high concentration nitrates from Beetroot
Algalif is a high-grade microalgae (Haematococus Pluvialis) from Iceland, designed to deliver high yields of premium quality natural Astaxanthin. Algalif – Astaxanthin was the winner of the Natural Ingredient of the year for Healthy Ageing at the 2018 Nutra Ingredients Asia Awards.
Algarithm is a vegetarian Omega-3 DHA extracted from rich high-quality algal oil from a sustainable micro-algae source, under strict controls.
We also feature a number of organically bound essential minerals from Bio-gen. They include TruBeet (a beetroot extract – 1 teaspoon is the equivalent of 6 beetroots), Garlixr (a standardised garlic extract) and FenuLean (Fenugreek protein and fibre).
Click here to download our Spring New Product Release to find out more!
News in from TGA effective from 1 October 2018
The TGA will no longer be assessing Herbal Component Names (HCN) as part of pre-market evaluation.
Sponsors will now be able to use herbal components and make claims on their labels, without the need for a TGA pre-market evaluation providing that they are true and comply with regulatory requirements.
We at TransChem are excited about this as:
- Sponsors can still use a HCN as a quality marker as part of the product manufacturing process or on product labels
- Sponsors may continue to make claims about herbal components on their medicine labels without pre-market evaluation by the TGA as long as they are not confusing or scientifically incorrect.
More details available
Should you wish to discuss any of the products featured in the Spring New Product Release, or in the online product library, or if you would like us to source a new ingredient for your upcoming innovations, please contact the Trans Chem team.
Please view the Spring Product Release HERE