Gofos™ is a slightly sweet soluble prebiotic fibre with a high purity of short-chain fructo-oligosaccharides. Found naturally in small amounts in various vegetables and fruits. It is produced from beet sugar by a proprietary unique enzymatic process.
It is manufactured by Galam, a world-leader for sugar-based crystalline fructose with production sites in Israel, Germany, and Spain, as well as a presence in over 50 countries worldwide.
The main advantages of using gofos™ in your products include:
- It is a good source of fibre
- A prebiotic that helps feed the good
- Bacteria in the intestine
- Help for sugar reduction in formulations
- Synergy taste effect with other sweeteners
- Contribute to regular laxation
- Helps promote nutrition absorption
- Enhance immunity
- No compromise on the taste and texture of your product
It has been certified as vegan, non-GMO, allergen-free, gluten-free and kosher.
Gofos™ can be used in cereals, bars, dairy, ice cream, dairy substitutes, bakery products, confectionery and fruit preparation.