Hyaluronic Acid (food grade)
Hyaluronic Acid (food grade) is a type of mucopolysaccharide that is highly viscous and is used as a supplement in foods and beverages. HA contains a variety of properties, including water retention, lubricity, viscoelasticity and biocompatibility, making it widely used in food.
There are a number of advantages to using Hyaluronic Acid including:
- Can promote joint health
- May improve skin moisture and elasticity
- Perfect in combination with collagen for skin applications
- Suggested for hair, skin and nail formulations
- Available in low and high molecular weight conversions
- Growing global reputation for its use in food
Hyaluronic Acid is available from TransChem as an unbranded product which is natural, non-GMO, GMP certified and kosher certified.
The application for its use range from beverages to jelly, dairy products like ice cream and superfoods. .
This is a clinically proven support for ageing as reduced amounts of hyaluronic acid can cause skin wrinkles, arthritis, plus disease and arteriosclerosis.
CAS - Nr:9004-61-9
Health Benefits: Supplement, Skin wrinkles, Arthritis, Arteriosclerosis