Daffulose is a sodium caboxy methyl cellulose (CMC) or an anion type of cellulose with a wide range of excipient applications.
The advantages of using Dafullose include:
- Superior tablet disintegrator
- Can be used in wet granulation and direct compression
- Effective even at lower consumption levels
- Insensitive to tablet hardness
- Better water absorber/retention particle suspender
- Good thickening, suspending and emulsifying properties
- It is easily dispersed in water giving colloidal solutions
Daffulose is available as a powder in BP/USP grade and with differing viscosity grades. It has been certified as non-GMO, GMP, kosher and halal.