In this issue of our Winter New Product Release:
- A natural way to improve mood and emotional balance – 10 clinicals
- All day energy boost – high soluble
- Research backed non amino acid – excipients with the highest carrying capacity
- Rapidly rehydrate – no artificial colours or flavours
- Sneak peek – Propolis and Algalif (powder)
An active ingredient obtained from a soft extraction of saffon stigmas (made in France from Iranian Saffon) helping relieve mood irregularities.
A free amino acid in the body that plays an important role in nitric oxide metabolism and regulation that supports the relief of muscle fatigue.
A natural herbal, oil-free extract from an exclusive variety of defatted pumpkin seeds, with contract cultivation, supported by a pilot study.
Also featured in this issue are Ribose® (A unique 5-carbon carbohydrate) and a Sneak Peak at two new ingredients coming soon to TransChem:
- A help for diabetes cold sores and inflammation in the mouth, and
- Soon to be available as a powder – a powerful antioxidant that neutralises free radicals and can benefit cardiovascular, eye and skin health as well being good for anti-ageing and sports performance.
Sourced from USA, Europe and Japan
For 25 years, TransChem has sourced its ingredients from the USA, Europe and Japan. We believe in providing the highest quality ingredients at competitive prices. You can read more about our seal of approval here.
More details available
Should you wish to discuss any of the products featured in the Winter New Product Release, or in the online product library, or if you would like us to source a new ingredient for your upcoming innovations, please contact the Trans Chem team.
Please view the 2020 Winter Product Release HERE